Testimonials - What clients are saying about us!

Lynne and Joseph are the ultimate real estate team! After almost giving up on trying to sell my home with a different realtor, they swooped in at the perfect time and had 2 offers on the table for me within a month. They did more for me in 1 month than my previous realtor did for me in 1 1/2 years. Between the two of them, they kept me really informed, and explained every step of the process along the way. I felt like they always had my best interests in mind, and were able to overcome several obstacles in order to get my house sold! I would definitely use The Salt Marsh Team in the future, and would recommend to anyone else looking to buy or sell in the greater Charleston area!
Kristen D.
Savannah, GA
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lynne and Joseph are exceedingly professional. From our first meeting through many phone calls, emails and looking at many homes, they were always responsive and respectful of our goals. Being new to the low country, we felt confidant in the Salt Marsh properties team to guide us through the buying process.

We were able to close on the home we selected in less than 30 days because of Lynne and Josephs responsiveness and sense of urgency in meeting our objectives.

Thanks
SaltMarshTeam!
Kevin O.
Hanahan, SC
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Lynne helped me buy a home.  When Lynne didn't know an answer she would have me wait a few minutes and find out, which is the best you can expect from anyone! It was a complicated transaction but we pulled it off. Lynne is very fast at responding to last-minute crises. I think the most important thing to me is that Lynne and Joseph, her teammate who happened to be the listing agent, are good people. I could relax and trust Lynne's advise knowing she had my back. That's really hard to find :)
Adrianne G.
Charleston, SC

No comments:

Post a Comment